2018 Art Show Schedule
- May 11, 12, 13 (noon-4pm)
- July 13, 14 ,15 (Noon-4pm)
- September 14, 15, 16 (noon-4pm)
- November 16, 17, 18 (Noon-4pm)
- Corona Now and Then
- Sparkle, Bang and Boom
- Western Life
- Family Moments
- May 20th 2-4pm
- July 22nd 2-4pm
- September 23rd 2-4pm
- November 25th 2-4pm
ART SHOW RULES
- Entries are open for all current CAA members. (Become a member)
- Exhibits are always open for any medium including photography and 3-D artwork.
- There is no age limit.
- Hanging works must be wired for our hanging system which will not accept saw-tooth clamps.
- Size is limited to 48″ x 54″. Larger work will be rejected.
- Members may enter up to 4 pieces at the current entry fee of $10.00 per piece (4th piece free!)
- Non-members $15 per entry (limit 3)
- All art must be brought to the gallery located @ 815 W. 6th St, Corona, CA, 92882
Please Note: Members signing up to help sit the gallery more than once or help in any other way (such as, demonstrations, teaching, marketing, etc.) may have a discounted entry fee of $7.00 per piece.
Works that have won Best of Show or First Place in prior CAA shows are not eligible for re-entry.
Congratulations winners of the March-April Art Show
Best of show | Janett Griffith & Lavina Blossom
First Place | Shirley McGee Hammes
Second Place | Ailee Cheah
Third Place | N/A
Honorable Mention | Norma White, Debbie Morgan, Janet Griffith, Carmen Lopez, Mary Lou Wallace, Bill Gorajia