Wed, Sep 21|
Website, Facebook, Instagram
Autumn Haunt 2022 Virtual Online Art Challenge
What does "Autumn Haunt" conjure in your imagination? Any medium is welcome! Kids and adults categories. FREE to K-12 students. Entries are due by 5pm on Sunday, October 16th. Details within.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2022, 12:00 AM PDT – Oct 16, 2022, 5:00 PM PDT
Website, Facebook, Instagram
About the event
The calendar says that summer is over. The kids are back at school. The nights are coming sooner. And our thoughts are shifting towards Autumn. With a new season upon us, it is time to hold another virtual art challenge!
Art should reflect what the Phrase “Autumn Haunt” conjures in your imagination!
Entries are due by 5pm on Sunday, October 16th
- The subject can be created in any medium, surface, or size.
- Photographs of your work should be centered, straight, have good lighting with no glares or shadows, and be no less than 200 KB and no more than 1MB in size.
- Your art submissions will be posted on the CAA Website, Facebook and Instagram, where you can view the work submitted by all participants.
- Monetary awards will be issued to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of the ADULTS competition only, half of all proceeds will be applied to the Corona Art Association operational costs. The more entries, the bigger the pot! So spread the word!
- Children and Teens (K-12 students) will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons (no cash prizes). ENTRY IS FREE to all CNUSD K-12 students!
How to enter (ADULTS):
- ADULTS residing in the Corona, CA area (including all Inland Empire communities and nearby cities) and CAA members: The donation for this art challenge is $10.00 for up to two submissions.
- Save photos of your artwork as .jpg or .png and adjust the file size to 200 KB - 1 MB.*
- Complete the form, upload photos of your artwork (up to two), and pay your entry fee using the form located here: https://form.jotform.com/222628396801157
How to enter (CHILDREN/TEENS):
- CHILDREN/TEENS (K-12 students) living in the CNUSD service area enter for FREE and will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons. One entry per child.
- Take a GOOD photo of your child's artwork: Photographs of your work should be centered, straight, have good lighting with no glares or shadows, and be no less than 200 KB and no more than 1MB in size.*
- One entry per child. Enter each child separately.
- Save photos of your artwork as jpg or png and adjust the file size to 200 KB - 1 MB.
- Complete the form and upload photos of child's artwork using the form located here: https://form.jotform.com/222628396801157
* PLEASE NOTE: The submission form will NOT allow uploads of files that are incorrect formats. If your upload fails, check: 1) is the file extension .jpg or .png? 2) is the file size over 200KB but under 1MB? If the answer is "no" to either of these, that is the reason your upload failed. Use “save as” or “export” to change the file type, and look up how to reduce file size for your platform/device type.