Sat, Oct 28|
Woman's Improvement Club of Corona
CAA Beaux Arts Masquerade Ball 2023
Come celebrate the Corona Art Association's 60th Anniversary at our Diamond Jubilee Beaux Arts Masquerade Ball on October 28th at the Woman's Improvement Club of Corona Clubhouse! This fundraising gala will feature grown-up carnival games, dancing, food and more! Costume or Black Tie. 21 and over.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Woman's Improvement Club of Corona, 1101 S Main St, Corona, CA 92882, USA
About the event
Learn more here: https://www.coronaartassociation.org/beaux-arts-ball
- This is a 21 and over event due to alcohol being served at our no-host bar.
- Please wear a "fancy dress" costume or "black tie" attire, and a masquerade mask to our ball!
- Your donation* of $75 per person ($60 for CAA members**), will provide you entry into the ball and a dozen entertainment tickets (addtional tickets for entertainment/game stations can be purchased at the event).
- Opportunity Drawings will also be held during the ball.
- Our DJ will be playing all your dance favorites along with seasonally spooky haunts.
- A delightful variety of hearty fingerfoods and desserts will be available throughout the night.
* Because this is a fundraiser, your donation is nonrefundable. Tickets are transferable if you cannot make it to the event. Thank you!
**Reduced-price Member ticket is for the member only. Please purchase the Standard ticket for your non-member guests and spouses/partners. Thank you!
We are wrapping up our year-long 60th anniversary celebration, by reviving a tradition started by our founders back in 1979, that of holding a Beaux Arts Ball fundraising gala. Beaux Arts (pronounced "BOZE ART", means beautiful arts in French) Balls have been held for over 100 years by art and architecture groups as a way of showcasing their creativity and raising funds. Most Beaux Arts Balls are costume/masquerade and/or Black Tie galas. Please come in masquerade masks with fancy dress costume, or black tie ensemble. Most Beaux Arts Balls have a different theme each year they are held... our theme? Of course, 'DIAMONDS'! Finger foods, no host bar, opportunity drawings, costume contests, music, dancing, games with prizes will remind you of old-school Halloween carnivals but with a more grown up and sophisticated twist. We are aiming for this to be the best party thrown in Corona this year!
After costs, 100% of the proceeds from this fundraising gala will go to support our community arts mission, bringing free and low-cost visual art education and opportunities to all ages and abilities in our communities.
Nonmembers. This ticket gains entry into the ball and a dozen entertainment/game tickets. 21 and up. Costume or black tie. Nonrefundable.
CAA members ONLY; Members, please purchase the Standard ticket for your non-member guests. This ticket gains entry into the ball and a dozen entertainment/game tickets. 21 and up. Costume or black tie. Nonrefundable.