Fri, Mar 26|
Mosaic House Numbers*
CAA member Becky Floyd will guide you through the process of stained glass mosaic of your house numbers (*or other number/letter combination up to 5 characters). This is a 2 DAY WORKSHOP on BOTH Fri., 3/26 and Sat., 3/27 from 1-3pm both days. $20 includes all supplies.
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2021, 1:00 PM PDT – Mar 27, 2021, 3:00 PM PDT
Corona, 815 W 6th St #145, Corona, CA 92882, USA
About the event
Day 1 - Fri. 3/26 - 1-3pm:
- You will paint your numbers/letters and adhere your mosaic glass pieces to your numbers/letters.
- They will need 20 hours to dry completely before grouting.
Day 2 - Sat. 3/27 - 1-3pm:
- We will grout your numbers/letters
- You will learn how to adhere your numers/letters to a backer board and how to care for your new piece of art!
This workshop comes with up to 5 letters or numbers. If you want additional letters or numbers, you can add them on for a $2 charger per character payable in cash at the workshop.
Suggested items for you to bring:
- Craft apron or wear an old T-shirt (paint and grout are messy).
- Good fitting disposable gloves (we will provide you with plastic gloves, but they do not fit everyone equally well. If you have very small or large hands, you should bring your own supply).
Day 1 - Fri. 3/26 - 1-3pm:CAA Gallery
Day 2 - Sat. 3/27 - 1-3pm:CAA Gallery
Mosaic House Numbers$20.00Sold Out
This event is sold out