Plein Air Painting with Pam
Time & Location
About the Event
Day 1, Saturday, March 6, 2021, 11am-12pm: Basics of Plein Air Painting instruction online via Zoom. Link will be emailed to participants the day before the event.
Day 2, Saturday, March 20, 2021, 8am-12pm: Introductory Plein Air Painting outdoors at the Historic Corona Civic Center. Please arrive between 8 and 8:30am to get set up and be ready to paint by 9am sharp. CAA will provide you an easle, paints and brushes, canvas, and other items to paint. You can bring your own of course.
You will also find the following items helpful:
- Small folding table such as a tv tray or stool to hold your paint items (otherwise you will have to use the ground).
- An apron or old T-shirt you don't mind getting paint on.
- Camp chair or folding chair.
- Drinking water, beverages, snacks.
- Comfort items for the weather: jackets, hat, sunscreen, umbrella, etc.
Day 2CAA Gallery
- Plein Air Painting with Pam$25$250$0