Fri, Mar 26 | Website
Virtual Art Challenge - March 2021
What will it be now? We won't find out until March 12. Stay tuned to find out what the theme will be! Kids in the CNUSD service area may enter free. Adults can enter up to 3 pieces for a nominal fee. Due by 5pm March 26.
Time & Location
Mar 26, 5:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Entries are due by 5pm on Friday, March 26th. CNUSD service area K-12 students enter for FREE (limit 1 entry). Adults may enter up to 3 pieces: $10 initial entry fee (1 entry), 2 entries cost $15 and 3 entries $20 total.
- Submissions should be the original artwork of the participant.
- The subject can be created in any medium, surface or size.
- Photographs of your work should be centered, straight, have good lighting with no glares or shadows, and be no less than 200 KB in size.
- Your art submissions will be posted on the CAA Website, Facebook and Instagram, where you can view the work submitted by participating members.
- Awards will be based on the total submissions for both themes. Monetary awards will be issued to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of the ADULTS competition only, half of all proceeds will be applied to the Corona Art Association operational costs. Children and Teens (K-12 students) will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons (no cash prizes).
- Adults residing in the Corona, CA area (including all Inland Empire communities and nearby cities) and CAA members:The donation for this art challenge is $10.00 for one entry, $15.00 for two, or $20 for three. You will be limited to three submissions total. Go to https://www.coronaartassociation.org/events to register and pay online. Email a GOOD (see above) photo of your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your NAME, the TITLE of the piece, and the MEDIUM before 5pm on the due date.
- Children/teens (including high schoolers aged 18) living in the CNUSD service area enter for FREE (limit 1) and will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons. No need to RSVP or register, PARENTS simply email a good photo (see above) of your child’s TITLED artwork to email@example.com along with their NAME, AGE and SCHOOL before the deadlines.
- Adult 1 Entry$10$100$0
- Adult 2 entries $15$15$150$0
- Adult 3 entries$20$200$0